Sunday, March 16, 2014

Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men! - "The Golden Parachute" Continues!

Here are Week 60 @Twitstery tweets of The Golden Parachute, the amazing new sequel to Executive Severance!

Dot says "Exactly my point. Look, we've landed. Let me handle things from here and we'll take your father out to Body Parts R Us together."


"One question. What did my father do to himself?" "Only Granger understood his self-modifications. His body of work was left unfinished."


"Someone once told me Granger wanted super powers to prepare for when there might be no tools." "What in the world are you talking about?"


"Let's put two and two together." "Four." "I mean let's square the circle." "Pi squared." "I mean let's figure out what C-A-T spells.""Cat."


"Let me spell it out. Your father made power enhancing palindromes from his DNA nucleotide sequencing in order to become more than human."


"Why DNA palindromes? Because he learned of secret plans to modify the very structure of reality and return the universe to a simpler time."


What secret plans? A scheme detailed in the book I rescued from the wreckage of your medical school which was dealing in illicit cadavers."


"Which illicit cadavers? Bodies inadvertently including your father's undying remains, imported to support a burgeoning student enrollment."


"Why was enrollment burgeoning? To cover budget deficits brought about by a laissez-faire management structure and easy Federal loan money."


“Granger's enhanced effort to thwart the paradigm shifting stratagem was severed, as was he, by fast-melting sutures from his last surgery."


“No one knew that DNA composing would affect post-mortem decomposing by rendering him unpalatable to microbes that turn flesh to the dust.”


"Hidden within the DNA changes Granger performed on his own body lies the solution to preventing the reality changes of the ERUPT manual."


"When will changes occur? I'm guessing soon. From beyond the grave Granger implored me to save the reality we’ve all come to know and love.”


"Who is behind this? Also unknown, but they're onto us, they're after us and given half a chance, they'll alter us. Sounds crazy, I know."


Regi says "No crazier than anything else you've said." "That's why it's imperative we get Granger back to Body Parts R Us immediately."


"With Granger dead but not departed, it's up to me to unearth these paradigm perverters and permanently prevent their plan from prospering."


"Here's my plan: Deliver Granger’s body of evidence; decipher his palindrome DNA; disrupt the paradigm reversion; distribute new Shillings."


Orville turns and there's a gun in his hand. "I'm afraid it's not so simple." I tell Regi. "Get behind me." "Behind you? In a four-seater?"


I turn back to the pilot. "Seems pretty simple to me." Orville says "First of all, it's a fool's quest to try to reintroduce the Shilling."


"Second, it's extremely difficult to disrupt a paradigm shift. Third, The Doc doesn't have the knowledge to decipher Granger's altered DNA."


"Fourth, I'm taking his body." "OK. It's not simple. I never had faith in the Shilling thing anyway. Are you ready to use that gun?" "Yes."



(The Twitter Mystery continues daily at @Twitstery)

No comments:

Post a Comment